21 sept 2017

I spy a great friend

Buenos días!
Hoy vengo con algo muy especial, y es que My Favorite Things hace un concurso de tarjeteria! Como no, voy a participar, me encanta esta marca.
Aquí esta mi tarjeta para la categoría de CAS (Clean and Simple), un estilo que me cuesta mucho pero que poco a poco voy cogiendo mas confianza.

Good moorning!
Today I bring you something really special: My Favourite Things has set up a cardmaking contest and, as you can imagine, I’m going to participate because I love this brand.
Here’s my card for the CAS (Clean & Simple) category, a very difficult style for me but with which I’m feeling more confident as time passes.


He usado los sellos de Ninja Mazing, pintados con copic y recortados a mano. Reconozco que he hecho varias versiones de esta tarjeta, variando los colores, pero al final me quedo con esta, en tonos azul y amarillo.
Que os parece el resultado? A mi me ha gustado mucho hacerla!

I’ve used the Ninja Mazing stamps, painted with copic and hand-cut. I admit I’ve made several versions of this card, with different colour variety, but finally I chose this one, in shades of blue and yellow.
What do you think about it? I enjoyed a lot while making it!






1 comentario: